Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yes I'm finally updating

Ok it's June now, Norah is officially 15 months old, which is crazy. Hannah's last day of school is next Wednesday, June 10. Then she's out for the summer and ready for parks, picnics, and whatever else sounds fun.

This past weekend we had a lot of fun. Saturday we drove to New Jersey to visit Laurie and Joe and their adorable boys. Hannah and Michael had a blast driving around in power wheels vehicles chasing each other. Jonathan is just as sweet and snuggly as you could imagine. I showed Laurie how to wrap him, and the end result was him sound asleep all snuggled in. We headed home around bedtime, and throughout the 2.5 hour ride, Hannah was awake for 99% of it. She fell asleep just about the time we got off I291 in Springfield, so not more than 5 minutes from home. She was just so excited about watching the state lines pass I guess. Either that, or loving that it cracked us up every time she said "Connecticake"

Sunday we went to a birthday party for Kerry and Colin's sweetie, Ellie. She's one already, and was so adorable in her little pink gingham dress. I can't believe she's walking and into everything. She's really a sweet girl though, and Hannah had so much fun playing outside on the swing set with all the kids.

So I was hoping to have pictures from Hannah's "Fun day" at school tomorrow, but per the school, no siblings are allowed. So I can't attend with Hannah, as obviously Norah would have to come with me. I'm angry and frustrated about that, because Norah would be wrapped up and probably sleeping the whole time, so it's not like she'll be down causing trouble or eating their food. Hannah's already upset that I can't stay, and I hate that. We spend a lot of money on that school, and in return we get this. Makes me wish there were other Early Childhood Ed schools in Chicopee.






No comments: