Saturday, October 23, 2004

10/23/04

Finally feeling better regarding my cold, and we're going pumpkin picking today! I was upset this morning because it's so cold. Only in the 30's, so Steven told me I could borrow a pair of his jeans. I haven't been fitting into mine for over a month. And miracle of miracles, they fit. At least for a little while. His 34 waist jeans just fit around my belly button.Also, my ultrasound is Monday, so I'll have an update on here probably Monday afternoon about what happened. We are planning on finding out what the baby is, but I don't think it really matters to either of us. We just think shopping would be more fun if we knew what we were having. Also plan on posting a link to a registry online here, so as soon as we register, you'll be able to look it up here on this site. Cool huh?

No comments: