Friday, November 19, 2004

11/19/04

Boy have I been bad... no writing here at all for a week and a half. Well it would have been easier if Steven hadn't been sick this week and monopolizing the computer in his spare time. And taking all my spare time of course. I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is next week. I love having the long weekend too of course. We're hoping for a quiet Sunday this week, since we'll be out to church and visiting tomorrow. I'm making chocolate chip cookies tonight for dessert tomorrow. I'm sure I can sneak a few, and they won't be missed. If not, I have a great blueberry pie. Gotta love junk food.

Can't wait to start Christmas shopping. Have some really great ideas. Hope it snows some more so we can add a little more into the savings account before we go. So as much as I hate that horrible four letter word, I am crossing my fingers that we get a little more.

No comments: