Sunday, December 5, 2004

12/5/04

Feeling a little better today actually. Took some of the pills they gave me at the hospital last night... and I actually don't feel too bad. She's moving quite a bit this morning, and I think that by tomorrow she may actually move off my nerve. I would appreciate that, since so far, a week of this is not a whole lot of fun. Besides I want to do some Christmas shopping.We are going to Michael's today to look at some stuff for the baby shower. I can't believe it's only like 6 weeks away. As much as I want time to go by fast it seems like it's not, and then you think about it. I only have 14 weeks to go. I guess that's not so long. So here's hoping I feel better so I can get some work done for a change. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow, so I guess we'll see what he says about work in general. Have had some swelling, and I know that's not a good sign.

No comments: