Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Busy Enjoying School

Hannah is absolutely adoring third grade. After her open house and meeting her teacher, she has literally strived to do the very best she can. She does her homework as soon as she can manage from getting in the door. Some days we have too much going on and she doesn't finish until after dinner, but there is no complaining from this kid. She is too much.

Norah had her open house tonight, and her teacher said she is just wonderful. She gets along with all the other kids and is always happy.  Now clearly this isn't the Norah I know, I'd prefer her having that alter ego at school.  While we were at Belcher, Hannah visited her old teacher who are still there, and they both loved to see her. The kindergarten teacher Hannah had was sad she didn't get Norah, and I know her former first grade teacher is hoping to get Norah next year.

As for me, I'm loving my photography class, and am spending as much time as humanly possible with my schedule, in the darkroom. I was graded on my first project and I got an A, so I guess I either know what I'm doing, or he likes what he sees anyways.

No comments: