Sunday, February 27, 2005

2/27/05

We had such a good time last night. We went out to Friday's for dinner, and boy did I stuff myself. I guess everything will be different when our little girl finally gets here, but maybe some people won't mind her tagging along once in a while. I'd hate to never go out and have fun again because we had a baby.Also... on an interesting note. I was having contractions again last night. Actually on and off all day, but they only got regular around 10pm. They were coming every ten minutes and were pretty painful. Nothing I couldn't handle, but definitely noticeable! I was really hoping that it was time, but they tapered off and went away about 11:30, so I went to sleep.Only two weeks left until my due date... Hope I don't have to go too long afterwards.

No comments: