Tuesday, October 16, 2007

E.I. and Baby Sister

Hannah is still doing great. Her language improves every day, and her EI 1 year evaluation is scheduled for October 30. That will decide if she still needs service through them, or if she's caught up enough to not need any help from them. I'm torn about what I want. She clearly loves playgroup and gets a lot out of her sessions with Jennifer, so on one hand I know it would be great for her to qualify again and continue getting help until her birthday. But on the other hand, it would be nice to know that she doesn't have more than a 25% delay anymore.Hannah doesn't seem to understand baby sister totally. She says "hi" sometimes, and one night tried to share her milk with her sister. Most of the time though, I think she doesn't quite understand. Hopefully with a few friends either having babies recently, or due any day she can see the actual effects of Mommies being pregnant.

No comments: