Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weekends

As spring gets more into full swing, I spend more and more time looking forward to weekends.  Specifically this weekend.  Next week Steven is on vacation, as well as Hannah for her spring break.  I have to work, but I think I have it set so I can squeeze everyone into Monday and Tuesday, and then spend the rest of the week home with the family.

Also this weekend, the girls are going to Meema's for a sleepover.  She's happy to keep them so Steven and I can do something special to celebrate our anniversary.  And of course we have lots of plans for every weekend coming up.  Next weekend it's Grampy's house, the weekend after it's another friends house to visit their new baby.  Mother's day weekend is obvious, as well as having plans to go visit some friends who we love, but don't see often enough.  It's enough to wish for all my weekends together, instead of separated by weeks.

No comments: