Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthdays

I realized as I was making our menu for the next week that Norah's birthday is next week.  The deal in our house is that on your birthday you get to pick what we eat for dinner.  So in one week we'll be eating crock pot chicken and having cake and birthday gifts.  She'll also have school, since this week is a week off.  So far she seems fairly oblivious to the fact that her birthday really is almost here.  I mentioned it yesterday and she seemed excited, but she hasn't mentioned it again since.

I also need to get on the ball with the party.  We're planning at pizza/movie night party and Hannah gets to invite a couple friends from school, as well as some of her other friends that she doesn't go to school with.  We're planning it for St. Patrick's day, so the weekend after her birthday, but I guess I really need to start thinking about it now.

No comments: