Monday, February 13, 2012

Fun Month

February seems to be a fun month in addition to being a short month.  So far we have gone to the Connecticut Science Center, had friends over, made plans for vacation, and have a weekend slumber party planned at Grampy and Mimi's house while Auntie Sara and Uncle Zach are visiting.  It's been so busy, and my computer time is limited both by my need to study and by the fact that my right hand is bothering me quite a bit.  Not enough for me to bother going to a doctor about it, but enough that I'm sleeping with a brace on my wrist and trying to avoid both typing and using the mouse with my right hand.  That's part of why I haven't updated recently.  The other part is just plain being busy.  I spent a lot of time thinking about how life would be easier once the girls were more self sufficient, and while it IS technically easier, it's must busier.

Now for a Hannah funny.  I was studying biology last night and Hannah asked what I was reading.  I told here we are learning about membranes and cell transport.  So she says "Men-brains?  Like Daddy has?"  I cracked up!

No comments: