Friday, September 28, 2012

Busy with being sick

Getting sick is the worst.  There are a zillion run of the mill colds that go around elementary schools all winter.  However, it's only September, and we've already had one really ugly stomach virus hit home.  Hannah was first, then Norah.  It's so sad when they're sick and you can't do anything for them.  I got it next, and spent the day feeling miserable.  Amanda had it too, so the only person to escape unscathed is Steven, which is pretty normal around here.

So we are back to status quo here for the moment.  Hannah has been playing soccer and having fun with it.  She has a game this weekend, and she's hoping to win again.  They finally won their first game last weekend, 1-0, which is a good game to watch.  I love it when they're close games, it means they had to work for it.

Norah is having a few issues here with school.  She cries when I drop her off, which is strange since she was fine the whole first two weeks.  I'm hoping I can find out what is wrong with her so I can fix it for her.  I want her to love going to school and make new friends.

No comments: