Thursday, January 20, 2005

1/20/05

Had another doctor's appointment today, and I'm telling you, I'll be so happy when I don't have to go see him anymore. It upsets me that there are always interns there, and we don't get a choice about seeing them. How can you build a relationship with someone who will ultimately hold your life and your baby's in their hands if you only see them for ten seconds at the end of the appointment! Not that anyone needs to listen to my griping anyways. They were even upset that I lost two pounds. Well of course I did. I have a terrible cold I'm just getting over. Your appetite just isn't the same when you're sick.Thankfully I'm almost done. 52 day according to this. I wonder what happens if I'm late though. Do I have to start counting negative days? Guess I worry enough as it is, don't worry about that.

No comments: