Tuesday, January 4, 2005

1/4/05

Had a nice New Year's. Quiet. Just the way I like things now. And work is basically slowing down. I think by next week I'll only have three day work weeks. Of course I know that it's not all my fault. Lost a client yesterday morning, and today found out he passed away. So that's not helping things.Had a strange dream last night. Don't usually dream about having the baby... but I did last night. And labor was nothing at all, but I was surprised to see he was a BOY and he was like... toddler size! Amazing.... Guess it's nice to know stuff like that is only a dream. Of course, I guess the ultrasound tech could be wrong and we could have a boy. But here's to hoping she's right... We already have too much pink, and I'm sure it won't get any better when we have the shower.

No comments: