Monday, January 24, 2005

1/24/05

I can't believe how much snow we got. I didn't see poor Steven all day yesterday. I've been cooped up in this house for three days already. I want to get out and do something.I especially want to develop the film from the shower... we have some really funny pictures that I can't wait to see how they turned out. Unbelievable what people will do sometimes.I actually have everything in the nursery as ready as it can be so far. Everything is washed and put away except for some sheets and blankets. Waiting to finish shopping before I wash that stuff. This little girl could come any time now. And I really hope that Kim is right. She thinks I'm going to have her the last week in February. I'm ready for her now... so I hope she's listening when I tell her it's time to at least start *thinking* about coming out soon. Another few weeks and there will be no problems if she decides to. So here's hoping.

No comments: