Thursday, April 3, 2008

So sick of winter and sickness

So I mentioned before that Hannah's sick again. Sad but true, and I had hoped it wouldn't come to what it did last time (waking up coughing endlessly for weeks before she took some amoxicillin and it abruptly stopped) but it apparently has. Last night it started just after 10, and at 11 when it had finally been long enough to give her more medicine it calmed down. Then she was awake again at 2 coughing and calling me. My poor girl, I just don't understand why this has to be so tough for her. She doesn't deserve this at all.

I'm concerned about Norah also, but she has her 1 month pedi checkup today, so I'll mention it then. Her stuffiness doesn't really seem to get better daily, it more comes and goes. I've also noticed that she's arching her back and crying when we feed her pretty often. Not all the time, but often enough that I've noticed it.

On a happy note, Spring is officially coming. According to Steven I have "fuzzy ends" on my Clematis, and I saw one of my crocuses blooming yesterday.

No comments: