Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nerves

So it's Thursday, and what am I doing. Sitting here worrying about Saturday. Why you ask, because most people look forward to the weekend. And I am, but I'm worried. Saturday morning I am taking both girls to my Mom's for an overnight visit. Hannah will be fine, to be sure. She asks to go to Meema's house daily. Norah on the other hand is a handful and it makes me worry. She still fusses about eating from anyone but me. She sleeps unswaddled, but not fabulously. And Hannah and Norah will be sharing a room. So I'm nervous. But so far not nervous enough to cave to it and keep her home. I'm tired. And I want an uninterrupted night of sleep, my first in a VERY long time. Selfish? Yep, but I think I'm entitled now and again.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I almost caved the first (only) time I left Hayden overnight. But we all survived!