Friday, August 15, 2008

Second Babies

Yeah, so you think you have it all figured out because you already had one?

NOT

Ok so I've spent the majority of my week complaining to various friends about how I'm at the end of my rope with Norah waking up at 4:30am. Every.Single.Day. No matter what time she'd woken previously, 4:30am came, and she was awake.

Finally my ultra intelligent friend Joanna said "Maybe you should wake her earlier and feed her to break the 4:30am habit" Um, right because I haven't been feeding her.... she CAN sleep through w/o eating, but does that mean she's not hungry? Hello, this is your brain, I'm working again.

Yeah, so last night when she woke at 1:45, instead of rocking her back to sleep, I fed her. And shockingly enough, she slept until 5:15.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Ugh, Hayden went through the same thing but no one suggested that to me. Glad it worked! Here's to sleeping through the night some day - for both of our girls!