Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exhausted

Norah's molars just will not come in. She is absolutely miserable, not sleeping well, and apparently now pooping in her sleep. I was up very early this morning changing her and rocking her back to sleep. She's so unhappy I just wish there were something I could do for her. No medicine makes a dent in it, no teether makes her happy, no pressure, nothing. She's been getting her molars forever it feels like. And what makes it worse, at least in my opinion, is that it's only ONE causing this trouble. It's bulging under her gum so I can feel it, but the other is nowhere to be seen/felt. So not only is she in so much pain and miserable now, but we get to do it again when the other one comes in.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Poor baby girl! My friend swears by the herbal form of chamomile for teething, have you tried it? I can ask her for the formal name if you want to try it.