Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sporadic posting

I realize since January the posting here hasn't been awesome.  There isn't a whole lot going on, but I'm also massively busy with school work.  This week so far is the absolute worst with 4 homeworks, a quiz, and a test in algebra and a lecture, notes, a quiz, a lab, and studying for a test in biology.  Add all of that to my regular things I need to get done around here and it's pretty much a circus.

This weekend the girls are going to Meema's on Saturday for a sleepover, and I'm taking Steven out since it's his birthday.  We're doing a quick trip to Ikea, with possibly a stop at Sonic on the way home.  Then I don't know what else we'll do, but it will be fun and quiet, hopefully.  And hopefully I'll have finished all my pending school work that is due before my spring break next week.  No trips anywhere warm and wonderful for me.  However, I think reading a book I'm actually interested in, and being able to play with the girls after dinner will make it fabulous regardless

No comments: