Monday, November 24, 2008

I should have known yesterday

Norah was such a peach all day yesterday. She was happy and sweet, no crying when I left the room for a minute, No all out craziness about wanting to play on the floor only to realize that means with Hannah. She was just wonderful. I assumed she was having a good day, or that she was a little happier now that she's pretty mobile. Slow, but mobile finally!

So after another night of sleeping and staying in bed later than is normal for my early bird, I checked inside her mouth, and I'll be darned if there wasn't a tiny sharp edge poking me from the top instead of just the bottom. She finally got one of the two teeth working their way in. She's MUCH happier for it, and truthfully so are we.

I hate to even say it, but she's so sweet that I didn't even mind that the only afternoon nap she got was 20 minutes on me because we weren't home. She wasn't even miserable when we got home. It was amazing and wonderful, and the next time she's teething and driving me insane, someone remind me to come back and read this.

No comments: