Friday, November 21, 2008

Sickness strikes again!

After I updated on Monday I spent the night in my bathroom being violently ill, only to wake up and find I'm not the only one who spent the night vomiting, only Norah wasn't bothered by it apparently because none of us knew until morning. My poor love slept in wet sheets/jammies and I didn't even realize. Just makes my heart break! I spent all of Tuesday being miserable and laying around as much as is humanly possible considering I have two kids and spent the day here alone with them. I was truly thankful that my Mother in Law came to get Hannah and take her to school.

Yesterday I was finally back to myself. Norah was good Wednesday after a night of pedialyte and rest. Last night though, the one who NEVER gets sick came home just as violently ill (if not worse) than I was. He was absolutely miserable all night. I know just how he felt, so I really had no reason to be so snippy with him. HOWEVER the reality is I am very annoyed. It is so unfair that he can come home and lay around and be sick and miserable and complain about how awful he feels and how noisy the girls are, but when I was so sick tell me "Oh, well you know I have no time off so I'll see you when I get home"

And men wonder why we have no sympathy

No comments: