Sunday, November 22, 2009

It strikes again

I recently purchased a wrap (the last I'll ever buy) to wear Norah in, as she still likes to be worn when we're out places that require a LOT of walking. Yesterday we ran some errands, going to Trader Joes, The tool store, Big lots, Savers, and Dunkin Donuts. It was still early-ish so we headed to the mall before dinner since Norah hadn't napped. I popped her in my wrap in a hip carry, snuggling her close while she looked around, and next thing I knew, she was passed out cold, slumped over against my chest. My snuggly little munchkin took a much needed rest and then was much more charming than she might have otherwise been. I've dubbed this wrap the Magic Wrap, because it seems like every time I've been lucky enough to be able to wrap her for more than a few minutes, she falls asleep. Maybe I should bring it in the house and wrap her in the middle of the night, since there's certainly no sleeping going on then.

No comments: