Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yawn

Norah's back to her regularly scheduled poor sleeping antics. Yesterday I literally put her back in bed every two minutes for an hour and a half before she finally decided to nap. Unfortunately for her, that meant I had to wake her up twenty minutes later because we had things to do. She was NOT happy, and I don't blame her, but I wasn't happy either. Then after errands and dinner, it was bedtime. Bedtime took nearly a half hour of repeated putting her back in bed. When she finally got the hint I was angry and exhausted. So I went to bed. Then come 1:45 am, she's awake screaming for me. Normally I would lay her down and turn on her music and she would go back to sleep. Not last night. Last night I went in five times, and Steven once between 1:45 and 2:15, and another time at 3:15, and she managed to not need me when she only cried once at 4:20. So I'm tired. And cranky.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Why don't kids realize how totally awesome you feel after a solid night of sleep?