Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stalking for Recipes

I've been scouring the internet, and food blogs to try to find some new recipes that everyone will like.  It's really tough since Norah has such animated opinions about her likes and dislikes.  Usually dislikes stem from something she has in fact, liked recently.  It makes life hard to try and make new foods when chances are she won't eat them.  In fact even foods that she has liked before is sometimes a bad choice.  I love Shepherds Pie, but both girls dislike it, so when I am ambitious enough to make it, I make them something else instead.  It's one of the only meals I'll do that for.  So many things look good and I want to try them, but I don't always bother.  I have a whole section in my favorites for recipes I want to try, have tried, or need to find again because they were well liked. 

No comments: