Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Back

Hannah and Norah don't seem to like falling back.  It confuses them in ways that springing forward does not.  They are hungry ALL the time, and cranky.  Waking up too early and staying up too late, or at least so they feel.  I don't like it either, but then, it's not all about me.  We woke up this morning bright and early at 5:54, and even though our bodies felt like it was nearly 7, something seemed wrong about getting up that early.  We were slated to have company today, but Joanna texted me early this morning to say she hadn't been feeling well, and that it was the kind of sick no one ever wants to share.  So they were going to stay home.  Kat was planning to come over also, but after going to Babcia's house for Toto's birthday lunch.  And they did come over, but not until after all the craziness here had worn thin.  Too much fooling around, and my favorite new lamp from Ikea is no more.  So I'm glad that they had some friends to play nicely with instead of me wanting to strangle them.

In other news, I'm doing well in school, all A's so far.  I'm working on one of the last two papers for English, and I've started my final project for math, though I'm having THE worst time with the chapter we're working on in Math.  I'm hoping the project can break it up a little.

No comments: