Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Belated Easter

Well, we celebrated on time, but now that I'm mostly done with schoolwork, I'm here to mention it.  We had a great weekend!  Janice came to visit with her four fabulous children, and everyone played outside and got along well.  There were only a couple very minor issues, which is always great with that many kids.  Dinner was delicious, I made this chicken, though it didn't look like her picture, it was insanely delicious!  Hardly any leftovers, though I did scrounge enough to make a killer chicken salad yesterday for lunch for Norah and I.  Easter brought baskets from a bunny, and pretty dresses for church.  Well, they already had the dresses, we just added some cute sweaters.  I'll have some pictures up as soon as I find a free second to download the camera.  They hunted eggs at Meme's house after church, and got some delectable looking Lindt chocolate bunnies in their baskets from her.  Topping the evening off was some homework for me, and early bedtime for the sugar-soaked kiddos.

No comments: