Monday, July 2, 2012

Holiday Week

It always feels wrong when a major holiday falls on Wednesday.  Like it's permission for people to party on two consecutive weekends for no apparent reason.  It also messes with the idea of people having a long weekend.  Who in the world wants to have a day off in the middle of the week.  That's teasing.  Of course, I already have Wednesdays off, so this doesn't affect me in any normal kind of way.  Steven also doesn't normally get any holidays off, so the girls haven't seen him at all. 

July is a busy month for us this year.  This coming weekend there is a birthday party we should go to, next weekend we're going to NJ to visit our fabulous friends, my birthday comes after that, and then a cookout party with my mom that weekend, and a picnic at a park locally for a end of softball season party.  July is going to go by so fast, it will be August before we know it, which is fine by me, then I get to go meet my new niece Carlee!

No comments: