Saturday, March 29, 2008

I hesitate to jinx this...

but I'll say it anyways. Because if I'm wrong, I'm the only one who has to deal with it anyways.

Norah is only waking up once at night, or at least the last two nights :) I feel very well rested. She slept from 9-3 and then went back to sleep until 6:30 this morning. I am possibly very spoiled. I remember nights with Hannah where she'd sleep 5 or 6 hours but then not go back to sleep for hours. I remember wanting to throw myself out a window as I rocked her endlessly because she was screaming at me, and at least it was quiet outside.

HOWEVER, (because that's a nice way of saying BUT) I lost out on a small bit of my sleep because at 12:30 Hannah was awake crying. I went in to see what the problem was, and she was sitting up crying. It just broke my heart. I asked her what was wrong, but she just kept saying she wanted to go to sleep. This morning Steven got out of her that she had a bad dream about monsters that scared her. Poor love!

No comments: