Monday, March 31, 2008

I lucked out for sure

I have the two sweetest girls on the planet. Hannah just loves Norah to death. She is frustrated with her crying, but I think it's mostly because she can't really fix it. She always wants to kiss her goodnight when I put her in her crib for a nap, and is happy to get her binky for her should Norah drop it. And Norah is just smitten with Hannah. She listens for her voice and is fascinated when Hannah sits with her and sings or talks and snuggles her. Life is just awesome these days.

Now if only we weren't all sick. What started out with Norah last week has graduated to Hannah and I also. Hannah's not too sick so far and is dealing well, but that's probably because sI haven't bothered to tell her she'll be skipping gymnastics tonight. I'm not feeling too poorly either, but I think if I were able to get more sleep I'd probably feel a bit better. But getting a little sleep these days is to be expected. I'm sure that in a few months when it's summer and hopefully Norah is sleeping through we'll all feel fabulous.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I think the best thing about having siblings (as a parent) is watching how they love each other.