Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank God for Hotslings!

Yesterday was crazy. After napping wonderfully for 2.5 hours, Norah woke up and decided that going back to sleep just wasn't happening. I put her down numerous times thinking she was asleep, only to hear her wailing less than 10 minutes later. Finally as it was getting to be dinner time I put her in the hotsling (http://www.hotslings.com) so I could finish dinner and hopefully make her a little happier. It seemed to work, since she slept in there for about an hour. I can say without a doubt it is the best money I spent when we were planning the things we needed for a new baby. Every mom should have some kind of sling when they're expecting a new bundle!

This morning is going much better. I think she's a big fan of her new mobile (thanks Laurie and Irene) because I heard her fussing when I put her down, but no all out screaming, and now it's quiet. Yay

No comments: