Friday, March 28, 2008

Pet Peeves

People who are lazy. Not just the random "I need a break, vegging on the couch, eating cheetos and watching bad reality tv", I mean the actual "I'm too lazy to do what I'm supposed to and don't care" laziness. I don't understand where this comes from. I physically cannot be lazy even when I want to. Every day on top of caring for two needy children I do at least one load of laundry and 3 sinks full of dishes, fix meals.... you get the picture.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about all that I do. I stay at home with my kids and I'm blessed since so many cannot do it. However, I'm not sure it would kill a lazy person to offer to help with something now and again. Either that or actually do the things that are supposed to be done.


Other pet peeves include people who get To, Too, and Two wrong, and my husbands lack of ability to spell words and annoy me by asking if he's right.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yes, the to/too/two makes me angry, too! Also lose/loose, and their/there/they're really burn me as well. I can forgive then/than, which can be tricky at times. And, um, I'm probably in the lazy category but I don't live with you so there :P

Have a great weekend, Jess!