Friday, December 12, 2008

17 things

Ok so I think Lisa tagged me, but since no one reads this but family I can't exactly tag anyone else. So I'm supposed to list 17 things about me.


1. I love BEING a mom, I hate SOUNDING like one.
2. I could eat ice cream every day
3. If I could justify turning the heat to 72*, I would
4. I met my best friend on the internet
5. I hate 99% of the pictures of me out there
6. I leave facebook open most of the day, even when I'm not here
7. I love to take pictures, but rarely have time.
8. I have lived in Massachusetts my whole life, minus 9 months
9. I have been proposed to many more times than I have been married.
10. I spend all summer wishing it was fall, and the rest of the year wishing it was summer
11. I hate children's television
12. I hate Laurie Berkner because she's perky and annoying
13. I have boxes and boxes of old papers and pictures I can't bear to toss
14. I don't keep up with people enough, though I do mean to
15. I wish I could cosleep again, I miss it
16. I don't just use cloth diapers for the environment, they're pretty cute too
17. If my day doesn't start with coffee, you don't want to talk to me.

No comments: