1. A baby whisperer. I want to know what this kids deal is. Seriously, sleep!
2. A remote car starter. Dang it looks cold, I don't want to go out and START the car.
3. One night of totally uninterrupted sleep in a huge bed ALONE!
4. New snow boots
5. A personal shopper
6. Four extra hours in each day to finish all my christmas sewing
7. Patience, 3 is so trying I'm losing what I didn't already have
8. Soup for lunch, it's too cold to take Hannah to school without soup first
9. To be less evil. Scaring a 3 year old is hilarious, but probably mean.
10. A life. Clearly there's a problem if I'm sitting here at not even 9am when I could be sewing.