Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I need

1. A baby whisperer. I want to know what this kids deal is. Seriously, sleep!
2. A remote car starter. Dang it looks cold, I don't want to go out and START the car.
3. One night of totally uninterrupted sleep in a huge bed ALONE!
4. New snow boots
5. A personal shopper
6. Four extra hours in each day to finish all my christmas sewing
7. Patience, 3 is so trying I'm losing what I didn't already have
8. Soup for lunch, it's too cold to take Hannah to school without soup first
9. To be less evil. Scaring a 3 year old is hilarious, but probably mean.
10. A life. Clearly there's a problem if I'm sitting here at not even 9am when I could be sewing.

4 comments:

Janice said...

I'd like automatic door locks. Two kids and manually opening the doors in the winter is totally last season. Where do we send these wish lists?

Jess said...

I'm debating sending mine to Santa Claus... lol We don't do him here, so a fat lot of good that would do. BTW Hannah LOVED the card yesterday!

Janice said...

Oh I meant to tell you, when we received your card, Hunter asked to go to your house. Maybe we'll have to set-up a play date since both of our kidlings are so close in age!

Jess said...

We can do that for sure :) Hannah was smitten with Hayden that's for sure, but she LOVES all kids her own age, so Hunter would have a blast I'm sure. Though possibly we should wait until it's not a threat of snow/ice every other day?