Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mood Swings

Sheesh, aren't we supposed to have those in the TEEN years? Yesterday I went to pick up Hannah from school, and as usual Dori (Emma's mom) and I chat it up while waiting for the girls to be released. When they finally come out, I help Hannah get her sweatshirt/backpack on to go home, and then assume that as usually she and Emma will grab hands and walk as far in front of us as we'll let them. Only she doesn't. She grabs me, and scowls at Emma. Tells me she doesn't want to hold her hand. Well fine, don't. Goodness knows I won't make you. But you have to walk anyways. So we get about halfway down the hall to the front doors and she says "I can hold your hand if you want to Emma!" and they take off. Did I miss something?

Then we're on our way to the fruit store and we drive by Emma's house. Hannah yells to Gary "Look it's Emma's house... HI EMMA. See, I TOLD you I have an Emma!"

Yeah, it's going to be a LOOOOOONG 15 years

No comments: