Thursday, December 18, 2008

One week

Man, one week until Christmas. I'm so unbelieveably screwed. I still haven't wrapped a single gift, I'm not nearly done with Steven's stocking, or Gary's if I remember correctly. I know Norah's isn't finished. I haven't even started sewing the girls Christmas outfits, though at least Hannah's is cut. I need to spend some quality time with my sewing machine. Only one problem. It wakes Norah up. So I can't sew while she's awake for obvious reasons. Now I also cannot sew when she's sleeping. Or at the worst, can only sew during one nap so that she doesn't miss both.

On the up side, Hannah is super excited for Christmas this year. And we're getting our first real accumulating snow tomorrow. So we should have a white Christmas for her. I can't wait to see her open up her stocking and her gifts this year. It's so exciting for me to watch her having a good time.

No comments: