Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthdays

Would you believe that I'm in shock that one week from today is Norah's Birthday. My very last baby is going to be ONE. I just looked at the calendar as I typed this thinking "That's just not right, it can't ONLY be a week" But yet, it is. She's grown and changed so much in the last year, and it's been so hard sometimes. Her little smile (even the sneaky one) makes me melt every time.


We're down to less than two weeks before the girls birthday party. I'm having a bit of a hard time. I think in theory I know what I want to do, but I invited a super good friend of ours, and her son has severe food allergies, so I'm trying to accomodate what will make their life easier and more stress free about being here. Otherwise I think it will be some good snacky foods, cake, and some tofutti cuties that David can have.


Hannah is also back to not feeling stellar. I don't know what's up with her, but yesterday she napped on the couch, and was a mess when she woke up. Even spiking a fever. So far she's doing ok after some tylenol and dinner. She seems ok so far, so school is a definite today, but I'll see how she is when she gets home.

And a nice picture of the girls sharing some goldfish at Meema's house last weekend.

No comments: