Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting Ready

This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend, the unofficial start of summer!  I'm excited for the girls to have a fabulous summer.  I have plans to take them places and do things we didn't get to do last year because Norah was too little and nap dependant.  Now naps rarely happen, and usually only in a car, so I'm excited to do some new things with both of them.  We have passes to two different museums, and one of them participates in the ACM reciprocal program, which means I can get them in free to lots of other museums also!

The best news though came Saturday afternoon.  Zach texted me to tell me that he got the weekend off, so he'll be here on Friday afternoon.  I wanted to keep it a secret from Hannah, but she overheard Steven and I chatting about it on the way home Saturday night.  And she guessed that Auntie Sara and Zach were coming for the weekend!  She's over the moon excited about it, and started asking me yesterday when it was going to be Friday. 

No comments: