Wednesday, March 9, 2011

About Finished

Norah is 3 now, and we've been about finished with wraps and carriers for quite a while now.  She prefers to walk almost all the time now.  I can count on one hand the number of times she's asked to go in a carrier in the last six months.  I was contemplating getting rid of the last of my wraps.  I have two shorties (less than 3 meters) and a ring sling.  I think I'll probably keep the ring sling, since it WAS used when we went to Boston, and I can lend it out to friends since they're easy to use.  Then I got a message on TBW about a wrapping meet up in CT.  She has a new toddler and just like I was, is looking for something to contain her.  So I agreed to meet her and let her try my wraps.  It was supposed to be today, but we ended up postponing until next week.  So maybe after that I'll go back and rehem the wraps and sell them, because Norah won't be wrapped anymore. 

No comments: