Friday, May 27, 2011

Spring!

And it feels like summer!  Yesterday and the day before it was in the 80's, and we're expecting more of the same until sometime next week!  I love summer, and I'm thrilled it's starting to feel that way.  We have a lot of fun things coming up, next weekend we're going to Eric Carle to meet Tomie DePaola, and I heard a rumor that a certain Auntie and Uncle are coming up for a couple days to finalize wedding plans.

Today it's warm enough I told Hannah she could wear shorts to school, and boy was she excited about that!  It's like a special treat, but I know they don't have AC there, and I don't want her to be too hot.  The down side is, I had to nix the sleepover at Grampy's tonight.  Hannah's got a cough, and so far each day when she gets up it sounds worse.  I don't like sending her away when she's sick.  So they'll both stay here and we'll drive up to visit tomorrow instead.

No comments: