Friday, May 23, 2008

Things I hate

5. Waking up early and not being able to go back to sleep

4. Muffin tops. Pants should FIT

3. Grocery shopping with two cranky kids

2. Forgotten laundry (either washer or dryer)

And the NUMBER 1 thing I hate:


Wednesday Norah has her upper GI appointment. She has to go four hours with NOTHING to eat or drink before the scheduled 9am appointment. Since she's sleeping through the night more often than not these days, I'll be waking at 4 to give her medicine, and then hang out for 30 minutes before I feed her, and hopefully put her back to bed so that she won't be starving to death when she wakes up and can't eat.

So the number 1 thing I hate is going to be snuggling my screaming, unhappy baby girl because she's hungry and I CAN'T feed her.

No comments: