Thursday, May 1, 2008

The problem with 3 piece jammies

Poor Hannah, she's never had so much trouble getting ready for bed. For quite a while now, Hannah picks out her own jammies, and up until last night had no problems whatsoever. However, I recently got her some warm weather jammies that have 3 pieces. Shirt, pants, and shorts. So I asked her to go pick out her jammies while I fed Norah. She came back with her pink duck shirt. So I mention that she needs the pants to go with them. Back she goes to the bedroom, and returns with the shorts that match. Upset to be informed that she cannot wear shorts to bed when it's going to be 25* at night, she goes back. I tell Steven, "watch, she comes back with pants and shorts" And sure enough, I must be clairvoyant, because here she is in the doorway with pink duck pants and pink shorts, and no shirt anywhere. So we send her back. Minutes pass, and no Hannah. Steven finally finishes what he was doing in the kitchen and heads back to her room to help her. When he gets back he says

"Poor Hannah, she was just sitting there on the floor saying I don't know which one"

1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh that must have been adorable!