Friday, March 6, 2009

Broken

So I think my camera lens is broken. It doesn't work with my camera and refuses to do what I tell it. I even went so far as resetting the camera to get back to orginal factory settings and it still refuses to work. That's the bad news. The good news is that I bought a second lens, and while a 55-200 is a bit ridiculous for indoors, it does mean that I don't have to go without pictures. Which was fabulous as I realized all of this first thing Monday morning with oodles of pictures to take because it was Norah's birthday.

And Norah's appointments have all gone well. She's growing and is totally off her reflux medicine, which is fantastic in all aspects. The GI was very pleased with her and said that she could be seen again if I found it necessary, but as of now he feels she's doing fine without him. Hannah was also thrilled to go to the "Tummy Doctor" and on our way into Baystate she was amazed at watching a medical helicopter of some kind take off from the landing pad behind the hospital.

Yesterday I did a favor for Kat and took all her girlies for a couple hours while she went to work. She really loves her new job (Polish interpreter, go Kat) and was almost equally excited that she'd be up close and personal with a Heart Catheterization. It was probably very cool, but we were in chaos here with 5 girls. But yet somehow, the cupcakes for the party got made. I have some pictures of it all even, but I have yet to download my camera :)

1 comment:

Janice said...

You must feel very far away when you're taking pictures. I'm glad the appointments went well and the cupcakes got made!!