Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The internet is amazing

Every morning I get up and square the girls away with food and toys, and then try to check my email/facebook/mom's board. I never fail to be surprised when something unexpected happens. People I haven't seen/thought about in YEARS find me and remember me. It truly shocks me because I don't feel that I'm a "memorable" person really. More of a blend into the background person. Sometimes.

It shocks people when I tell them I met my best friend on the internet, though I'm not sure why. I don't really see that it's so different than meeting your partner on the internet, and surely lots of people do that. My best friend is the greatest. She understands and listens, we have the same sense of humor, and I'd be truly lost if I'd never found her.

No comments: