Monday, December 21, 2009

It's here

YAY the Winter Solstice is here! That means, that starting tomorrow, the days will no longer get shorter. And in the next few days, they will start to get LONGER. Thank the lord! I'm already done being cold, and reality is I have at least another three months of bitter cold and chances of snow to get through.

Hannah is so excited for Christmas, and was almost as excited to spend the night at Meema's on Saturday night. She and Norah were fabulously well behaved, and Steven and I got a night of peace. Christmas shopping is finished, all gifts are wrapped, stockings stuffed.... basically all that's left to do is put everything out and cross my fingers they both sleep in. Since essentially they only wake up when they're done sleeping at this age.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I'm hoping winter ends on March 1st this year. I'm glad you got everything done and hope you get to sleep past the sunrise on Christmas!