Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun Coming Up

Tomorrow we're making the long drive to visit our friends in New Jersey.  It's only 2.5 hours, so not totally ridiculous, but long for the girls.  Especially since Norah has decided as of yesterday, to potty train.  She spent the day in underwear yesterday, with only a few accidents and plenty of successes and M&M's.  We'll see how today goes and debate what to do about the drive tomorrow.  Probably a diaper is easiest, simply because little ones learning lack control, lol.  If she said she had to pee and we pull over, unstrap her, etc...  So I'm think that's how it will go.

Hopefully we can get all our errands done today.  I have to stop by the office and have my TB skin test read this morning, then probably some groceries.  And fill my van up with gas so we don't have to do that in the morning.  I'm really excited for tomorrow, and hopefully everything goes as planned this time!

No comments: