Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi ho...

We all know where the dwarves were going when they sang that song... and now so am I.  Norah is big enough now that she doesn't mind being with other people, and Hannah will be in Kindergarten in September.  So I'm starting back to work next week.  It's a huge change for me, and I'm actually a little stressed about it.  I don't want to screw up my kids in any way, but the reality is, in this economy, one income doesn't go as far as you need it.  Hannah seems very confused as to what exactly I'll be doing.  I can't seem to explain it other than I'm basically doing the same stuff I do at home.  Just getting paid, and it's for elderly people, not little ones like them.  So as of right now I'm working Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.  I'm sure she'll try to fill me up a bit, probably on Fridays.  And of course I'm still watching Kat's Monkeys whenever I'm not working and she is. 

I'm mostly hoping that we can all adjust to this easily.  I didn't make this decision without a lot of thought. 

No comments: