Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Only Tuesday

And we're already looking forward to the weekend!  Saturday we're having people over.  Meema and Uncle Dave, Amanda and Gary, and Uncle Donny and his girlfriend, Allison.  We're meeting her for the first time, and she's bringing her two boys.  I don't think Hannah understands that more kids are coming over to play, but hopefully she'll remember how to play with boys.  She does great with Michael and with David, so hopefully she'll do great.  Norah plays with anyone, and no one.  It's hard to keep track of what she'll do/not do.  It's never the same, such is life with a two year old I guess.

Then of course, Sunday is my birthday.  I'll be 29 this year.  I don't think we have plans for my actual birthday, and since Mimi and family are headed up to Camp Sunshine for a week, Kat and I will have to celebrate another day.  Steven asked me the other day what I want, and honestly I'm not sure. 

No comments: