Friday, July 30, 2010

Finally Friday

This week seemed very long to me.  Maybe because we have fun stuff planned for the weekend.  I don't know.  I did my work thing, and it was just like I remembered it.  Very much, only it's difficult to switch gears from doing things the way I do them, to doing things they way they insist they be done.  It'll get easier I'm sure.

Wednesday Kat called us and invited us to go swimming, so we all went up the street to a friend's house and swam in her fabulous pool.  Even Norah wanted to go in, which is saying something.  I didn't bring my suit, since I don't really have one, so Kat obliged and took Norah for a swim.  Then Hannah stayed for a sleepover. 

Norah is still doing really well in her underwear.  She's dry 100% of the time for the last few days, we just have some issues with pooping.  I hear that's harder to get, so we're cutting her some slack.  She's even waking up dry, so I'm thinking we might take the plunge and try underwear to bed this weekend.  Interesting.

No comments: