Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally

Hannah seems to have made a turn for the better.  She woke up this morning and didn't cough at all until it was breakfast time, which is huge considering two days ago she literally coughed for nearly two hours straight.  I haven't had to nebulize her since last night, and I'm not going to give her cough medicine before school.  Now if only I knew what had made the difference.  At her doctors appointment on Tuesday the NP put her on Prednisone (oral steriod for Asthma) and Azithromycin (antibiotic) for a possible sinus infection.  I wish I knew which one had helped.  So it could be more definitive what to do for the next time.  Also I'm going to schedule a follow up appointment with her own doctor to talk with her about other choices we can make to control her asthma better. 

No comments: