Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Weekend

This weekend was a fun one.  Zach and Sara came up for the weekend, since we haven't seen them in a bit.  And it was a lot of fun.  They got here Friday night after dinner, and just left a few minutes ago.  Yesterday I drove the girls up to Meema's house so they could spend the night.  Then when I got back, we all went to the Big E.  And it is always fun to go, sometimes more fun to go without the girls.  Definitely a ton of fun to go with other people who are adults.  I don't remember the last time we've done that, but it was a blast.  Very memorable to ride the giant slide and be the only ones in line who weren't with kids, or actual kids.  Then today I went and picked up the girls from Meema's, and when we got back home, Grampy and Mimi were here visiting Zach and Sara. 

Now we're just relaxing and hanging out at home while Steven's off practicing his new hobby, Golf.  Insert huge eyeroll here.  I think it's ridiculous, but I guess if it makes him happy, I don't want to stop him.  So sauce is finishing cooking, and there is warm apple crisp that I'm eating out of the pan.  Not that anyone cares, since I'm now the only person in my house who will eat it. :)

No comments: